Plastic Chain Table-Top Conveyor - An Industry Leading Solution of Choice
(Download or view our newest Table Top Conveyor literature now.)
Plastic chain, (table top conveyors) stainless & carbon steel constructions all have their industry-specific benefits. Our modular chain systems offer straight running or side flexing features with horizontal, incline or decline configurations. Chain widths are designed for the application in a full range from 3 inches to 120 inches. Guiderails are fixed or adjustable. End to end or side transfers are additional design choices.
Table style chain conveyors constructed with similar features. Often carbon steel constructed, these systems show every attention to detail, from painted bearings and structural angle supports, to fixed or adjustable guiderails.
Our turnkey processes will keep your business scheduling on track.
Table Top Plastic Chain Conveyor Features:
- Carbon steel or stainless steel construction
- Straight running and side-flexing applications
- Horizontal, incline or decline
- Available chain widths: 3-1/4", 4-1/2", 7-1/2", 10" and 12"
- Adjustable or fixed guiderails
- End to end transfers with roller deadplates or flat stainless steel deadplates
- Side transfer with flush mounted hardware and bearings
Have a project? We can help.
Send us your RFQ or call 1-800-236-7960