Custom Stainless-Steel Wash Down MDR (Motor Driven Roller) Conveyors
(Not to be confused with standard, stationary, gravity roller conveyors of which Multi-Conveyor does not provide.)
Multi-Conveyor has designed a specialized niche custom, washdown, stainless steel MDR conveyor solution for highly sanitary, hygienic applications (not to be confused with standard mild steel gravity roller conveyors).
Why stainless steel MDR for washdown?
- 24 volt DC motors and controllers allow simplified installations, reduced power consumption, and increased operator safety
- Pre-installed zero pressure accumulation logic provides collision-free accumulation - each conveyor functions as a string of separate, smaller conveyors all "rolled" into one (yes, pun)
- Powered rollers can be individually addressed and controlled over Ethernet, allowing precise ramp up/down and speed control
- Timing-belt-driven 90º degree pop-up transfers allow easy on and off transitions in damp and wet environments
- Zone lengths, frame widths, roller spacing, and speeds are all configurable to your application – no more ordering from a catalog then trying to make it work!
- Walk-through lift gates are available allowing increased operator access without the extra weight of a standard conveyor
- Low-pressure washdown rated components upon request
- Stainless steel construction
- All drive components are “plug and play” resulting in minimal maintenance and fast troubleshooting/repairs
- Common components are used throughout a line, resulting in fewer spare parts and lower TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Optional pneumatic stops, pushers, turners and casters
Contact us today to discuss your application: 1-800-236-7960