Concept, Design, Engineering & Project Management = OEE
Multi-Conveyor employs a full staff of designers, mechanical engineers and project managers to assist your company with not only better ideas but proven solutions. As Multi-Conveyor grows, we find our market companies trimming their own engineering staffs and relying heavily on the talents of our strong personnel to concept and design their equipment and devices.
Rapid growth necessitated the expansion of our skilled conveyor design team allowing Multi-Conveyor to choose talented professionals with extensive knowledge in our industry. Our designers create both custom and standard solutions including modular, tool-less and CIP (clean-in-place). Multi-Conveyor’s team works directly with you to ensure the conveyor construction, including chains or belts we specify, meets or exceeds your project requirements.
Using OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) as a philosophy, our designers put new ideas in motion daily. Each week we strive to improve department efficiencies; each month we plan to add equipment to build a better product. And, each year we ask ourselves . . . can we make an even better conveyor to move, twist, turn or help package your product. The answer is "YES".
We continually find our core market customers trimming their own engineering staffs as they lean heavily on the talents of Multi-Conveyor's key concept and design backgrounds. Our full-service profile, from initial drawings to installation including start-up assistance, means problems solved the first time for plant managers, yet simultaneously providing long-term solutions for years to come.
Here's what you can expect as we go through the entire process of building your conveyor or device...
Application Engineering during the proposal phase:
- Proposals based on proven designs from previous projects
- Application review meetings with the customer to discuss requirements, concerns, and prior experience
- Design review meetings at Multi-Conveyor with members of all departments (Engineering, Project Management, Electrical/Controls, Fabrication, and Assembly)
- Product testing to verify proposed design concepts
- Extensive photo & video library to demonstrate experience in various applications
- Work closely with customers from the time of purchase through project completion ensuring a successful end result
- Review approval drawings with the customer to clarify design and function of equipment prior to fabrication
- Arrange for customer visits during fabrication and factory acceptance testing
- Implement project scope and design changes
- Coordinate shipping and installation supervision
- Forward “As Built” drawings and spare parts lists to the customer
- Totally engineered and integrated conveyor systems
- Conceptual design to final system layout
- Full service Electrical department
- On-Site Installation , support , service (mechanical & electrical)
- Engineered Drawings in 2-D and 3-D (Note: 3D upon request)
- Start-up assistance
- Faster changeovers
- Product flexibility
- HMI & PLC programming
- Ease of Operation
We welcome the chance and challenge to work with your own integration or engineering firms to assist in creating absolutely the highest quality, yet value driven solutions to you and/or your end user. Bring it on!
Send us your RFQ now