Concept-Design-Engineering-Project Management = OEE
Multi-Conveyor employs a full staff of designers, mechanical engineers and project managers to assist your company with not only better ideas but proven solutions. As Multi-Conveyor grows, we find our market companies trimming their own engineering staffs and relying heavily on the talents of our strong personnel to concept and design their equipment and devices.
Rapid growth necessitated the expansion of our skilled conveyor design team allowing Multi-Conveyor to choose talented professionals with extensive knowledge in our industry. Our designers create both custom and standard solutions including modular, tool-less and CIP (clean-in-place).
Using OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) as our philosophy, our designers put new ideas in motion daily. Each week we strive to improve department efficiencies; each month we plan to add equipment to build a better product. And, each year we ask ourselves . . . can we make an even better conveyor to move, twist, turn or help package your product. The answer is "YES".
Here's what you can expect as we go through the entire process of building your conveyor or device...
Application Engineering during the proposal phase:
Proposals based on proven designs from previous projects
- Application review meetings with the customer to discuss requirements, concerns, and prior experience
- Design review meetings at Multi-Conveyor with members of all departments (Engineering, Project Management, Electrical/Controls, Fabrication, and Assembly)
- Product testing to verify proposed design concepts
- Extensive photo & video library to demonstrate experience in various applications
- Work closely with customers from the time of purchase through project completion ensuring a successful end result
- Review approval drawings with the customer to clarify design and function of equipment prior to fabrication
- Arrange for customer visits during fabrication and factory acceptance testing
- Implement project scope and design changes
- Coordinate shipping and installation supervision
- Forward “As Built” drawings and spare parts lists to the customer
- Totally engineered and integrated conveyor systems
- Conceptual design to final system layout
- Full service Electrical department
- On-Site Installation , support , service (mechanical & electrical)
- Engineered Drawings in 2-D and 3-D (Note: 3D upon request)
- Start-up assistance
- Faster changeovers
- Product flexibility
- HMI & PLC programming
- Ease of Operation
Send us your RFQ now