posted on March 24, 2017 12:44
Introducing the Slim-Fit™: A breakthrough in Hygienic, Washdown Stainless Steel, Tool-less, Product Transfer Conveyors
Soon to be an industry standard!
Winneconne, WI - Multi-Conveyor (www.multi-conveyor.com) - The need for a quality, yet affordable, pre-engineered, hygienic washdown system was the driving force in the design of the Slim-Fit by Multi-Conveyor. The tool-less pin-pull approach allows the operator to remove the belt in mere seconds for routine maintenance.
- Simply pull the two end pins
- Lift up the end pulley
- Lay the pulley on the frame or remove it completely
- Slide the belt off
- Clean, maintenance or make changes as necessary
- Slide the belt back on
- Line up the V-Guide on the pulley
- Double check the belt is lined up with the V-guide
- Reinstall the pins
What makes the Slim-Fit different than similar products on the market?
• Strategically placed center drive and center take-up design keeps uniform shallow frame depth on each conveyor end to fit in tight or smaller spaces
• "V"-Guide pulleys for accurate belt tracking
• Flip-up ends allow for cleaning and maintenance
• Adjustable height from 30" - 48" (optional casters)
• Easy to remove transfer plate
• *8 mirror finish stainless steel frame and supports
• Fully assembled and tested prior to shipment
• Quick delivery!
The tool-less belt removal and washdown stainless steel frame are essential in hygienic food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
Slim-Fit, soon to be the industry standard, can be used in tight or narrow spaces for virtually endless product shapes and sizes. Compare the Slim-Fit to similar low-profile conveyors on the market today. Then, do the math. We believe you will be pleasantly surprised!
Watch the Slim-Fit video now! https://youtu.be/ejxBBa5AcRk