posted on July 19, 2017 11:38
Introducing the Slim-Fit™
A breakthrough in Stainless Steel, Tool-less, Hygienic Product Transfer Conveyors
Soon to be an industry standard!
Winneconne, WI - Multi-Conveyor (www.multi-conveyor.com) - The need for a quality, yet affordable, pre-engineered, hygienic washdown system was the driving force in the design of the Slim-Fit by Multi-Conveyor.
As shown in this video, the tool-less pin-pull approach allows the operator to remove the belt in mere seconds for routine maintenance.
- Simply pull the two end pins
- Lift up the end pulley
- Lay the pulley on the frame or remove it completely
- Slide the belt off
- Clean, maintenance or make changes as necessary
- Slide the belt back on
- Line up the V-Guide on the pulley
- Double check the belt is lined up with the V-guide
- Reinstall the pins
What makes the Slim-Fit different than similar products on the market?
• Center drive and center take-up
• Simplified motor options
• V-guided end pulley
• Adjustable height from 30" - 48"
• Optional casters
• Easy to remove transfer plate
• #8 Stainless steel mirror finish
• The flip-up end tail maintains tension and tracking - even during maintenance.
• and quick delivery!
The tool-less belt removal and washdown stainless steel frame are essential in hygienic food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
Slim-Fit, soon to be the industry standard, can be used in tight or narrow spaces for virtually endless product shapes and sizes.
Please view this video to get a better understanding of the conveyor technology: